National Skills Institute Pty Ltd is a government accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 22528). We are an industry leader in the provision of nationally recognised, workplace-based training and assessment for the Civil Construction Industry.
Our courses are practical, delivered by industry experts and are tailored to the individual or small groups. This ensures the provision of a personal and rewarding experience.
We ensure that:
If your organisation is looking for a competitive edge, with our assistance, you can provide your employees with the skills they need to more effectively perform their roles. With the added confidence, skills and motivation, the results will soon be evident in the bottom line.
There is a plethora of government funding and financial incentive programs available to assist individuals and businesses with their training costs. You and/or your employer may be eligible to access government funding and incentives.
The calibre and performance of our people, is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are highly trained, experienced and take great pride in our work. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but to be the best.
Strength through partnerships
To enhance our ability to provide the best possible training and assessment opportunities for our clients, NSI has developed strong relationships with a select group of boutique organisations. They have been selected based on their proven history in delivering quality training and assessment and career opportunities for graduates in their respective fields of expertise. Students are enrolled with NSI then training and assessment is delivered by our training partner. Qualifications are issued by NSI.
Our Current Partners:
- Our partnership with Safe T Training was so successful that they have been fully integrated into NSI. We now operate as one organisation - National Skills Institute.
Child Safety Commitment
Although our organisation is involved predominantley with workplace training, it is unlikely that we will have children under the age of 18 participating in our training programs. Nevertheless, our organisation is committed to child safety and will ensure the following:
- has zero tolerance for child abuse
- actively works to listen to and empower children
- has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation's policies and procedures
- is committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse phone 000.
Student Information Guide: sc._2019_student_handbook_v2.0.pdf
Reports, Surveys and Policies
Click to view our latest audit report: registration_audit_information.pdf
Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction Surveys: quality_indicator_annual_summary_report_nsi_2017.pdf
Complaints & Appeals Policy: sc._complaints_and_appeals_policy_and_procedure_v1.0.pdf
Complaints & Appeals Form: sc._complaints_and_appeals_form_v1.0.pdf
National Skills Institute Pty Ltd RTO No. 22528